South Nassau Services
In addition to our comprehensive orthopedic care treatment, our experienced surgeons and physicians also offer on-premise services and diagnostic testing. For our patients, this translates into less hassle because it means that we can access your results quickly and conveniently. The result is an individualized treatment plan that can begin right away, without any running around on your end.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive orthopedic evaluations
- MRI – Non-claustrophobic open air MRI
- EMG/NCV – Electromyography (EMG) is a test of a muscle’s electrical activity. It is used to test how a muscle responds to signals from the nerves responsible for muscle movement, called motor nerves. An EMG may also include a test of how fast the motor nerve conducts impulses. This is called a nerve conduction study (NCS) or nerve conduction velocity (NCV) test.
- link to definition of electromyography/nerve conduction velocity
- Physical Therapy
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Pain Management
Call our offices today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the treatments and services we offer.